Proclaimed by the Sunday Times in 2018 as amongst some of the happiest and healthiest places in the UK to live and as one of the best in 2019, Shrewsbury certainly has plenty to be proud of;
- The 29 acre Quarry Park with its newly transformed children’s play area
- A lively and quirky high street home to a whole host of independent shops and eateries
- Over 600 listed buildings evidencing Medieval origins
- The transformed Market Hall, hailed in 2018 as Britain’s Favourite Market
- Trains to Manchester Piccadilly take just over an hour and Birmingham New Street just under
- The M54 which connects to the dual carriageway Shrewsbury bypass (8 minutes from Radbrook Village)
Of course, not every day is a holiday - and for most parents the choice of school makes up a huge part of the consideration when moving house. Residents of Radbrook Village need not be concerned, with a choice of excellent schools within catchment.
- Radbrook Primary School achieved outstanding results in all subjects at SATS level in 2017, with the combined score of 91% being an impressive 30% *above* the National Average.
- Secondary Schools within a short distance of Radbrook include The Priory, Meole Brace College and of course the renowned Shrewsbury School caters for children from infant to college level.
Discover more about Shrewsbury here.