Proclaimed by the Sunday Times in 2018 as amongst some of the happiest and healthiest places to live in the UK. Shrewsbury certainly has plenty to be proud of
- The 29 acre Quarry Park with its newly transformed children’s play area
- A lively and quirky high street home to a whole host of independent shops and eateries
- Over 600 listed buildings evidencing Medieval origins
- The transformed Market Hall, hailed in 2018 as Britain’s Favourite Market
- Trains to Manchester Piccadilly take just over an hour and Birmingham New Street just under
- The M54 which connects to the dual carriageway Shrewsbury bypass (8 minutes from Radbrook Village)
Of course, not every day is a holiday - and for most parents the choice of school makes up a huge part of the consideration when moving house. Residents of Radbrook Village need not be concerned, with a choice of excellent schools within catchment.
- Radbrook Primary School achieved outstanding results in all subjects at SATS level in 2017, with the combined score of 91% being an impressive 30% *above* the National Average.
- Secondary Schools within a short distance of Radbrook include The Priory, Meole Brace College and of course the renowned Shrewsbury School caters for children from infant to college level.
Discover more about Shrewsbury here.